To that end Recovery Works NW is doing the following:
- We will serve all of our clients. We prioritize your recovery, health, and safety with as little disruption as possible to services as we make the necessary changes required by local, state, and federal authorities.
- We are adding an additional option of telemedicine (videochat/video conferencing) to our services. We are contacting all our clients to offer this option. Our provider staff have been given the resources for this. We have video conferencing and phone conferencing available for appointments. If you have a smartphone, laptop, desktop computer or tablet and have access to the internet we can provide services via telemedicine.
- If you only have a phone or do not have internet access we can provide services by phone.
- We continue to offer in-office visits. We are following all precautions to reduce risk of COVID-19 transmissions. The Center for Disease Control and the Oregon Health Authority have provided guidelines that we are following and we will talk with you as to how we can safely provide in-person services to you.
- If you have any of the following symptoms please call ahead for individual instructions:
- Shortness of breath
6. Adhering to CDC guidelines we will not be holding groups. We will advise group attendees of possible options.
We recognize that this is a challenging time for all of us. Please know that we are all in this together. None of us are alone and that your continued recovery is our highest priority.